Our infant and toddler program is a careful balance of both indoor and outdoor activities, designed to meet your child's emotional and physical needs. The program is open to all children ages 4 months to 2 years.
Our curriculum is intended to promote an awareness of one's self, their surroundings, and their sensory environment.
The program hours are between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
You can trust Good Shepherd Children’s Center. Since 1972, our qualified and experienced staff has been helping children grow, learn, and experience God's love.
• Focus on fitness and movement programs
• Part-week programs available
At Good Shepherd Children's Center, our infants and toddlers learn through play. We've developed a special, fun curriculum of activities that will teach your child crucial skills.
• Blocks - Organization, balance, and cooperation
• Art - Discovering textures, shapes, and colors
• Large motor development - Skills and body coordination, using bikes, running, jumping, swinging,
• Small motor development - Hand-eye coordination for puzzles, cutting, painting, carpentry, cars, etc.
• Music - Group singing and musical instruments
• Dramatic play - Role playing using the playhouse, housekeeping area, gas station, and bike path
• Science - Life cycles of plants and animals, and exploring the seasons